At HCG we are doing our best to assist the Government to keep the lid on the coronavirus spread and have arranged for all staff to safely continue working from home and be of assistance to our clients and the community at this time of crisis.
We encourage our readers to follow strictly the new rules and social distance restrictions.
REASONABLE EXCUSES TO BE OUTSIDE IN NSW
- Obtaining food or other goods or services for the personal needs of the household or other household purposes (including for pets) and for vulnerable persons
- Travelling for the purposes of work if the person cannot work from the person’s place of residence
- Travelling for the purposes of attending childcare (including picking up or dropping another person at childcare)
- Travelling for the purposes of facilitating attendance at a school or other educational institution if the person attending the school or institution cannot learn from the person’s place of residence
- Obtaining medical care or supplies or health supplies or fulfilling carer’s responsibilities
- Attending a wedding or a funeral
- Moving to a new place of residence (including a business moving to new premises) or between different places of residence of the person or inspecting a potential new place of residence
- Providing care or assistance (including personal care) to a vulnerable person or providing emergency assistance
- Donating blood
- Undertaking any legal obligations
- Accessing public services (whether provided by Government, a private provider or a non-Government organisation), including social services, employment services, domestic violence services, mental health services, and services provided to victims (including as victims of crime)
- For children who do not live in the same household as their parents or siblings or one of their parents or siblings — continuing existing arrangements for access to, and contact between, parents and children or siblings
- For a person who is a priest, minister of religion or member of a religious order going to the person’s place of worship or providing pastoral care to another person
- Avoiding injury or illness or to escape a risk of harm
- For emergencies or compassionate reasons.
Please be conscious that the restrictions being applied due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic are constantly changing and the above list is as per the NSW Government information. Download a copy of our “Reasonable Excuses to be Outside” list below.
Wishing you all to stay well and keep safe and please reach out to the HCG if you have any queries here.